PMET can support your team at every step of the way, from initial vendor auditing and pre-qualification of potential vendors, through to providing fully self-sufficient inspection teams to monitor the production process, and also inspectors to oversee construction activities and monitor field welding and coating works in the field. Our Inspectors have experience of most of the industry’s most frequent vendor sites, plate / pipe mills, coating plants, fabrication yards and shipyards.
Definition of Project Codes and Specifications – Sourcing of QA/QC personnel for Clients’ project management team.
- Vendor Qualification – Supply of senior inspection personnel to audit and pre-qualify vendors.
- Vendor Management – Supply of senior inspection personnel to attend project kick off meetings and pre-inspection meetings to discuss and define the ITP.
- Production Quality – Supply of QC Inspectors to represent our Clients at vendor sites globally, monitoring all aspects of testing and quality.
- Production Scheduling – Supply of Project Expeditors to represent our Clients at vendor sites globally, ensuring that project schedules are adhered to.
- Equipment Release; Sign-off – Supply of QC personnel to compile and sign-off data books, and monitoring FATs.
- Logistics – Supply of QC personnel to oversee load-out activities.
- PMET have a vast network of Subject Matter Experts (SME) that can act on the Clients behalf during procurement and qualification processes.