Sourcing and Procurement Services
Sourcing and procurement services are critical to any organization, especially when it comes to industries such as construction and manufacturing. Organizations in these industries need to source materials and equipment from vendors who can provide them with the high-quality products they need at a competitive price.
At Pittsburgh Mineral & Environmental Technology (PMET) we ensure that these vendors are able to meet their delivery deadlines. PMET can support your team at every step of the way, from initial vendor sourcing and pre-qualification to providing fully self-sufficient inspection teams. We will also provide you with a team of professional inspectors that will be on-call when construction activities need monitoring!
Our inspectors have experience in most of the industry’s frequent vendor sites, plate/pipe mills, coating plants, fabrication yards, and shipyards. As a result, we are uniquely positioned to support your organization in strategic sourcing and procuring the materials and equipment you need. Our sourcing and procurement services team has extensive experience in vendor sourcing and supply procurement services. We can help save you time and money by identifying the best suppliers for your needs and negotiating favorable contracts. Contact PMET today!
Definition of Project Codes and Specifications – Sourcing of QA/QC personnel for Clients’ project management team.
- Vendor Qualification – Supply of senior inspection personnel to audit and pre-qualify vendors.
- Vendor Management – Supply of senior inspection personnel to attend project kick off meetings and pre-inspection meetings to discuss and define the ITP.
- Production Quality – Supply of QC Inspectors to represent our Clients at vendor sites globally, monitoring all aspects of testing and quality.
- Production Scheduling – Supply of Project Expeditors to represent our Clients at vendor sites globally, ensuring that project schedules are adhered to.
- Equipment Release; Sign-off – Supply of QC personnel to compile and sign-off data books, and monitoring FATs.
- Logistics – Supply of QC personnel to oversee load-out activities.
- PMET have a vast network of Subject Matter Experts (SME) that can act on the Clients behalf during procurement and qualification processes.