Third Party Inspection
When you’re working on a major project, it’s important to have someone you can trust to provide impartial third-party inspection services. That’s where Pittsburgh Mineral & Environmental Technology (PMET) comes in. We’re proud of our talented teams of inspection personnel, who have worked with various clients in the Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Military & Defense, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Agricultural, Construction, Mining, Aerospace, Paper Mills, Wind Power, Solar Power, Municipalities, Additive Manufacturer, Machine Shops, Fabrication Shops, etc.
What is Third-Party Inspection?
A Third Party Inspection (TPI) is an assessment performed by an independent party to test the quality of a product or service. The purpose of a TPI is to provide an unbiased opinion on the quality of the product or service in question and identify any potential issues that may arise from its use.
A third-party inspector is often used in situations where the quality of a product or service is critical, such as in the construction industry, where faulty materials or workmanship can lead to serious safety concerns.
TPI can also assess the compliance of a product or service with industry standards or regulations. At PMET, experts with knowledge and experience in the relevant field conduct third-party inspections. As such, we are often able to identify potential problems that would not be apparent to the naked eye. This makes third-party inspection services an important tool for ensuring the quality of products and services.
Why Choose PMET for your Third-Party Inspection Services?
With over 30 years of experience, PMET has the knowledge and expertise to provide comprehensive TPI services for a wide range of industries. We offer a full range of safety inspector services, including quality control, project management, and environmental compliance. Our team of experienced professionals dedicates to providing the highest quality service possible. We commit to ensuring that our clients are fully satisfied with our services.
When it comes to your next project, don’t hope for the best, make sure that you’ve got an experienced team on your side! No matter what your project entails, PMET is here to help you meet all the necessary requirements. We offer call-out services, by bringing our inspection team to your site and ensuring a successful project every step of the way.
If you’re looking for a third-party inspection company you can trust, look no further than PMET.
Contact us today to learn more about our services and let us help you manage third-party inspections, such as:
- Site organization assessment, including quality management system
- Coordination and control of construction, inspection, and testing procedures and plans
- Qualification/validation of special processes (welding, NDT) and their operators
- Quality audits
- Control of product and system non-compliance and related preventive and corrective actions.
- Links to Lab, Corrosion, Welding, Mechanical Inspection, etc.
PMET also has third-party inspection certifications in the following:
- AWS CWI – Certified Welding Inspector qualified to:
- AWS D1.1 Structural Steel
- AWS D1.2 Structural Aluminum
- AWS D1.5 Bridge Welding
- AWS D15.1 Railroad
- AWS D17.1 Aerospace
- API 1104 Pipeline Welding
- ASME BPVC Section IX
- ASME B31.1 Power Piping
- ASME B31.3 Process Piping
- ASME B31.4 Pipeline / Terminal
- AWS SCWI – Senior Certified Welding Inspector
- AWS – Certified Welding Engineer
- AWS RI – Certified Radiographic Interpreter
- AWS Structural Bolting Inspection
- AWS Structural Drawing Reading
- API 510 – Pressure Vessel Inspector
- API 570 – Piping Inspector
- API 571 – Corrosion and Materials
- API 577 – Welding Inspection and Metallurgy
- API 580 – Risk-Based Inspection
- API 653 – Aboveground Storage Tank Inspector
- API 936 – Refractory Personnel
- API 1169 – Pipeline Construction Inspector
- API 1184 – Facility Construction Inspector
- API SIFE – Source Inspection of Fixed Equipment
- API SIRE – Source Inspection of Rotating Equipment
- API SIEE – Source Inspection of Electrical Equipment
- API AQ1 & AQ2 – Auditors
- Coating Inspector
- Coating Inspector Level 2
- Coating Inspector Level 3
- Bridge Coatings Inspector Program (BCI) Level 2
- Concrete Coating Inspector Program (CCI) Level 2
- Bridge CIP Specialty
- Marine Coating Specialty
- Nuclear Power Plant Coating Specialty
- Cathodic Protection Inspector
- CP1 – Cathodic Protection Tester
- CP2 – Cathodic Protection Technician
- CP3 – Cathodic Protection Technologist
- CP4 – Cathodic Protection Specialist
- STI Inspectors – Steel Tank Institute